MakeBelieve Tinted Moisturiser



As some of you will know, I'm all about the bb, cc cream and tinted moisturiser scene at the moment. My skin is loving me for it, with less blemishes popping up and my face looking less caked on for a more natural look. 

This new addition to my collection has fast become my favourite face product for summer. With a lightweight feel that still covers blemishes and a slight shimmer that looks so good when the sun is out. 






I only have to use a tiny bit of this every day and this shade suits my skin tone perfectly. I set with powder, add bronzer or blusher and I'm really pleased with the results. 





If you're looking to switch up your foundation for something that still gives you coverage but actually benefits your complexion, this is the product for you. 
 You can get your hands on this amazing tinted moisturiser from MakeBelieve.




3 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely! Really want to try it :)

    Eve xxx
    Sugar Spun Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely, definitely added to my wishlist x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great product I sort of forgot about bb and cc creams I will have to check them out cos I know my foundation isn't great for my skin xx

    ReplyDelete