Blog Swap Time

So when I started my blog, I came across this amazing idea that lead me to gain a blogger friend that I may not have done before, as well as discovering some amazing new beauty buys I wouldn't have usually gone for. 

The Beauty Blog Swap

Simple concept really. You exchange details with another blogger and agree to spend up to a certain amount on beauty, hair or skin care and send it over to them. With them doing the same for you. 

Once received, you can then blog about the new beauty products your blogger other half bought you, linking back to them as a BIG thank you to them! 

I did this with Zoe from Face Value Beauty and it was so much fun. You can check out how it went here.

So I've decided that I want to do another, as well as connecting some of you girls or guys up with other bloggers to do something similar with them.

If you're interested in taking part. Send me a quick email to bekagough@hotmail.co.uk and I'll either partner up with you or give you another blogger to swap with.

Looking forward to doing this again!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Beka! What a nice idea this is! I sent you some email! :) xx Milla

    ReplyDelete