Barry M Blusher




It started with 'why don't you wear blusher like you used to in your Facebook profile pictures'

Elliot had obviously been stalking my Facebook and liked what he saw. I have in recent months toned down my blush, not for any reason, just kind of happened I guess.

So when I took a trip to Boots the other week, I stood with Elliot and asked him to point out which blusher he reckons would suit me best.

He picked out this Blusher from Barry M and after a few tries on my skin, I was convinced and a purchase was made.

This blusher has really grown on me now, going from a rather bronze coloured blusher from Sleek to this much bolder pink has given my make up a new lease of life.




Thanks Elliot, I think your taste is getting much better 






6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Eve. I really love how it looks on

      xx

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely, I've only ever tried their nail polishes and one lipstick but I think I'll have to venture more into their make up x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same until Elliot spotted this. I'm very impressed. Thanks for checking out my blog xx

      Delete
  3. The colour looks lovely! I haven't tried any make up from BarryM only their nail polishes so I will definetly check them out next time I'm in boots!
    LouLovesBeauty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good pink blush- 17 do some really good ones
    xx

    ReplyDelete