I Love Little White Lie



I'm kind of so impressed that I can't put it into words. 

But after trying this Tanning Spray from Little White Lie, I'm kind of speechless.





Not only does it apply easy and give me an even tan, after 5 whole days of showering etc, there were no patches, no blotches and hardly any fading in sight. I'm in love and officially converted! 

Infused with Argan Oil, this tan is a gradual tan that I applied to my mitt and went crazy all over. I left it on throughout the next day and had a gorgeous tan by the time I was ready for a shower. And it doesn't smell, no baked potato, corn flake smell that some tans give off, this is just amazing.




I can't recommend this enough. Smitten.

You can get your hands on this Tanning Spray from Lookfantastic


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this sounds fab, great that it wears off well too!

    Liza | Glambeautys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab, especially going into winter when you dont want to have to reapply every 2 days
    Hayley
    www.beautyrambles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not tried their tanning spray. I used the lotion once and was really impressed. I might try this next! Great post x

    ReplyDelete