L'Oreal CC Cream Review




When I was walking around Boots the other day, trying on nearly every foundation and thinking 'too thick', I came across something that I am very happy to show you all.

The L'Oreal Paris CC Creams I found are my new favourite and most talked about beauty buy since I got the RiRi Woo lipstick.

What I love about these is the colour change; the Anti-Dullness cc cream comes out purple (known for brightening skin) and the Anti-Redness one comes out green (known for counteracting red pigments). However they both rub into skin and adapt to your skin shade. Amazing right!







I've been using these for a few days now and I can't get enough of them. I wish I'd had them sooner to be honest, I'm well and truly impressed by what L'Oreal have done here.

You can get your hands (and face) on these L'Oreal CC Creams from Boots




2 comments:

  1. I think I could definitely use this anti-dullness one to perk up my skin, especially as we head into the colder months!

    Claire from Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tester of the anti redness and I keep meaning to try it out. I think I might give it a go now after reading this


    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete