A little Victory Lunch

So the other day I had the ordeal of my driving theory test!

I passed!!! Thanks to some extreme cramming and having Elliot's hand to hold before I went in. (I also got some great tips from you guys on twitter too)

So afterwards, Elliot treated me to a gorgeous late lunch at The Fishpool Inn near Delamere in Cheshire. 

Filled with old, rustic decor. Antler covered chairs, mix'n'match paintings and lots of different woods and textures, this place is great for those family dinners or dates with great atmosphere. 






To start I opted for the Warm crottin of Delamere goat's cheese, which was delicious. While Elliot went for the Crispy Duck Fritter. 




For mains I had my usual (which I think I need to ditch), a Margarita pizza cooked in their Woodstone Ovens. Elliot had the Fishpool Inn Steak Burger, that actually made me jealous with all it's layers. If only it was veggie friendly. 





Finishing up with a shared Baked Banoffee Cheesecake with Honeycomb icecream.



I'm just so grateful Elliot was there to keep me sane before my test, to give me a big hug after and to treat me to such a lovely lunch after. 




No comments:

Post a Comment