Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer

I've been on a skin smoothing search recently. Looking for toners to decrease pore size, moisturisers that keep skin soft and primers that keep make up in place for as long as I need it to.


 I came across this Flawless Poreless Primer from Seventeen when I couldn't seem to find any other primers in Boots. However, I am so glad that I didn't overlook this as I'm pretty impressed. 



Not like primers I've used before, rather than coming from a tube or pump, this primer comes in a cream pot that you simply rub your fingers into and apply to your skin. I applied this to my problem areas (nose, cheeks and chin) and noticed my pores were instantly less visible. 



I applied my new CC Cream and loved the results. If you're like me and hate the size of your pores, always seeking something to either shrink or cover them, then I think you're well worth giving this a try.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Bek, I love it when a new product discovery is made :) I don't have visible pores (which means if I get spots they are huge!) But I suffer fine lines 'smile' lines which make me prefer to not smile at all, and between my eyebrows too. I've always used Bare Minerals but was pleasantly surprised by W7's version too.

    This one reminds me a little of Benefits 'Dr Feelgood', I must use that one up thinking about it now!

    I've got a tube of Nanoblur but it doesn't suit my mineral foundation, I used it on Paul who has very open, big pores and the result was amazing, a little gutting I can't use it on myself though with the price tag!

    Becks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's loving Seventeen at the moment aren't they!? I only own a lipstick of there's so far but I've heard so many raving reviews about some of their other products. Definitely gonna have to pick up of their bits this week in Boots!

    Demi | kissandmakeupblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete