Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish



I think every beauty blogger worth her salt owns a Nails Inc polish or two.

So when I received this one in my goody bag from the Mid-Summer Meet, I was more than chuffed to say the least. 

The new Gel Effect nail polish range from Nails Inc features 4 beautiful colours ready for the upcoming season. I was pleased to have the St James shade that boasts a gorgeous, classic red but with that super glossy finish that Gel Effect promises.



After one coat the polish looks great, but apply a second and it's definitely piling on the shine. 



I would model this on my nails, but I'm currently trying a nail strengthening treatment. 

You can get this nail polish or any of the other shades over on Lookfantastic


4 comments:

  1. These gel effect polishes by Nails inc seem so lovely :) The colour is gorgeous too! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a classic red.
    Nails inc and their releases will break me!
    Hayley
    x

    ReplyDelete