Poor Girl's Wishlist

Ahh! I am just so poor at the moment!

I've been craving a new foundation as I've recently been only using tinted moisturisers and BB creams to cover my skin. Standard Beka though, I can't just choose something that won't break the bank, I've set my eyes on a luxury that I just can't afford.

I've used to MAC Studio Fix foundation before and although I loved it at the time, it will be way too much coverage for what I want now.  So instead I'm lusting after the Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation. Please comment below if you have used this and think it's a good/bad choice

Once on MAC though I kinda got carried away in the skin care section and now want all of that too. DAMN. 

So what's a girl to do when she has no money but lots of wants....make a wishlist :)


1. Strobe Cream
   I'm really into skin brightening products at the moment and this cream is packed with potent botanicals that perk up your skin when you're feeling a little worn out.

2. Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum 
  Again, another brightening skin care product. I love the idea of this, I really want to improve my skin underneath all the make up so that if I wanted a make up free day it wouldn't be a beauty free day.

3. Mineralize Moisture SPF15 Foundation
  The product that inspired this entire post, I really want to get my hands (and face) on this foundation. The word 'mineral' has been thrown around a lot recently and I kinda want to get in on the action.

4. Lightful Essence
  I can see this being a beautiful addition to my skin care routine. Something I wouldn't use every day but would benefit from it's brightening and lightweight formula every couple of days. 

5. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder/Pressed
  I'm one of the many beauty bloggers out there that has stuck to her standard Rimmel pressed powder since the day they discovered make up. But the idea of a transparent powder somehow really appeals to me.



3 comments:

  1. Uhhhh I want all of these too!

    devonabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of mac foundations yet never tried them :O They are pricey but they last long and give great coverage that's what I find when investing in more expensive products anyway but sometimes cheaper alternatives can be 10x better :)

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I'm your new follower. I would like you to follow me back! Thanks you

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete