Friday Favourites #15

I'm off to London Fashion Week!!

I work as a Social Media Executive for Lookfantastic and got the amazing opportunity to head down there with my friend Hannah from work to blog, take pictures, make notes and soak up my first ever Fashion Week. 

Here are some pieces that have got me all excited for the week ahead.



1. ASOS Shift Dress with Tie Waist
2. New Look Chilly Cut Out Ankle Boots
3. Percy & Reed Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray
4. New Look Ribbon Thread Bib Necklace
5. Cambridge Satchel Company 11" Tartan Pocket Leather Satchel 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no I wish I hadn't looked at this, I'm in love with that little satchel it's so cute!! :) x

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Satchel and Boots x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cut Out Ankle boots, they look very similar to a pair I saw from Jeffrey Campbell!

    thealternativemuffin

    ReplyDelete