Always Burt's Bees Please

My favorite ever lip balm, from the moment I started using Burt's Bees I noticed a considerable difference in the quality of my pout!

The first one I tried was the Peppermint Lip Balm and not only does it glide on perfectly but it provides your lips with a tingly sensation that I love. Packed with nourishing ingredients like Coconut and Sunflower oil you will notice the difference within one days use of this miracle balm. 
The second balm I bought from Burt's Bees was the gorgeous Pomegranate Lip Balm. Even though this one doesn't provide you with the tingle sensation the peppermint one does I love this one for applying before a lip colour or stain. It smells incredibly fruity and feels uber soft on lips. With just as much conditioning strength as any of Burt's Bees products you can be sure for supreme and unbeatable quality every time.


1 comment:

  1. Beka give up on a company owned by Clorox. Once decent now it's owned by a chemical company that represent everything wrong with consumer goods. Dump not and move on to the better choices out there. Have you ever tried Buddha Balm for lip balm? If not its much better than Burt's.

    ReplyDelete