My Favourite Hair Oil


I've tried a few hair oils before and even though they haven't been the worst they also haven't impressed so far as improving the quality of my hair.

After having dyed my hair a fair few times last year it was pretty damaged and that's when I came across the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil.

The main thing I noticed first about this hair oil was the scent, it was INCREDIBLE. Quite possibly my favorite now, once rubbed into your hands it releases a beautiful fragrance and continues this by making my hair smell amazing.












The oil is light with a slight gold hue, I use hair oils on wet hair and dry in because using them on dry hair for me just makes my hair look greasy.

Using a blend of 6 flower oils as well as coconut oil it instantly adds shine and after a few weeks of use the damage caused by dying it is totally gone.

A definite 9/10 you can buy this oil from Boots

1 comment:

  1. I have read such good things about this oil! And 9/10 sounds like I need to invest! x

    ReplyDelete