Soft Skin For Less Than £1


I've always been a massive fan of body butters, they go that one step further than body moisturizers to leave you with super soft skin.


However the only thing I've never liked is the price, although I have begrudgingly bought them for lots of £££'s before I have now discovered a body butter that not only suits my budget but works better than the over priced ones too.


Stumbling across this bargain body butter from Quality Save when I was on my monthly fake tan shop, I was instantly drawn to its price - 89p (HELLO BARGAIN)
Available with a number of different ingredients including mango and cocoa I decided to go for Coconut as this has always been a strong favorite of mine as it smells amazing on skin.

The texture is lovely, just a bit firmer than a moisturizer it absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves it feeling soft. As well as that it also leaves a gorgeous shine to your skin, giving you a natural glow I've never experienced before.


No comments:

Post a Comment