Liz Earle Love


A few years ago my Auntie bought me some Liz Earle skincare and I wasn't quite old enough to appreciate how amazing this stuff was...until this Christmas.

I opened my present to find a beautiful Liz Earle Travel set and I was so excited.


The set contains a body wash, body cream, moisturizer, skin tonic and cleanser as well as a pure muslin cloth.

This was my favorite product from the kit, a light moisturizer containing Vitamin E, Borade and Avocado oils . After using this for a week I've already noticed a difference in the brightness of my complexion. This moisturizer works great as a base before foundation and the pump provides you with a small amount perfect for each section of your face.


I've only recently started using skin toners and after having used this Skin Tonic this is by far my favorite. It leaves my skin feeling fresher and my complexion smoother, containing calendula, chamomile, cucumber and natural source vitamin E 

This Body Wash smells amazing with an uplifting citrus scent that works great for a wake up shower. With a slight foam to it, it washes on perfect and leaves your skin feeling softer and smelling great throughout the day.

Beautiful to put on, this Body Cream is one of the best I've ever tried. Containing Shea Butter, Avocado oil, Echinacea and Hops extracts you can feel the quality that's been put into this professional skin care product.


This is amazing in the morning but is equally as nice in the evening, this Cleanser claims to work on two levels to cleanse and polish your skin. After using it the first time my skin really did feel fresher and although I wasn't sure about how it would leave my skin polished it did look smoother and softer.

The first set of Muslin Cloths I've ever tried and I loved them. I usually just use a face wipe to clean my face but using these cloths has changed my life. They exfoliate your skin to leave it soft whilst removing all of your make up.



1 comment:

  1. I really want to try Liz Earle! I never hear anything but great things about the brand :)

    great post! x
    http://somesparkleandshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete