Lip Tint Beauty


As much as I love lip sticks, I also have a big weakness for lip stains. Trying out various colours from multitudes of brands and finally coming across this beauty from Xtras Online


 The pigment is so strong, it goes on lovely and because it has a pen nib you can paint the exact shape of your lips to give yourself that perfect arch.



Another bonus about this lip tint, on the other end there is a clear gloss/balm that you can apply after the colour to keep lips shiny and full of colour.
Definitely one of my favourites.


3 comments:

  1. wow that looks lovely! found you on twitter, am now following :)
    http://mimsmake-up.blogspot.co.uk xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun. you're blog looks good, LOVING your new hair for this year. really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending me your link I see you recently started blogging keep up the good work. I love this lip tint the color is awesome ofcourse I would say that since pink is one of my fave colors :)

    look foward to reading more posts :)

    Leslie
    www.bravenezz.com

    ReplyDelete