Versatile Blogger Award Nomination




So surprised to be nominated for this, but a big thanks to Glossed Beauty for this.





The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:



1) Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.


2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.






My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are:











7 random facts about myself:



1) I have 2 crazy Border Collie dogs called Brody and Harry with a ginger cat called Caeser who loves them both too much even though they are supposed to be enemies 



2) Last year i had a total of 5 different hair colours - including purple dip dye



3) I want to look just like Nicki Minaj one day - its the booty



4) When I was in high school I was an emo *hand over face* - ad my passport photo for five years showed that off beautifully

5) I work for a company on the Health & Beauty side, so as well as having this blog I also write about it for a living. Pretty great.    



6) I'm a Veggie, have been for about 10 years now. 



7) Obsessed with Rihanna, literally love everything about that lady


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, so nice of you. I've done something similar not so long ago :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Fun reading your random facts !!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was fun reading yours too. it was hard to think of 7 tbh lol xxx

      Delete
  3. congrats girl! you definitely deserve it :)

    btw im hosting a giveaway for a cute clothing boutique and i'd love for you to come check it out and even enter it if you'd like :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete