ST Moriz Party Pack


I'm kind of obsessed with St Moriz at the moment. It's just so quick drying, I don't have to stand around for hours to dry off. It's instant.

This party pack really appealed to me because it goes one step further than just an all over tan, it includes the St Moriz Dark Instant Self Tanning Mousse, St Moriz Instant Bronzing Gel and St Moriz Bronzing Powder.


I already know how I feel about the St Moriz Dark Instant Self Tanning Mousse, using a tanning mitt you apply all over and the best thing, you can see exactly where the tan has gone on to banish pesky streaks.

The St Moriz Instant Bronzing Gel for your face is really cool. It goes on really easy and dries very quickly. I put this on before bed and wash off the excess in the morning to reveal an even, tanned looking face.















My new favourite though is the St Moriz Bronzing Powder, super shimmery and high in pigment this looks great on cheeks. I also used this on my collar bone and chest for when I went out in the evening. Really, really love this.





You can buy all of this for.. £8.99 at Xtras-Online

7 comments:

  1. I love st Moriz. It's an amazing tan and soooo cheap love it!!:) thefashionistaobserver.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a life saver. thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I had wanted St-tropez self tan mousse, but it is so pricey!! I was wondering about this one, but I read some negative reviews about how it applies to the face, so I was on the fence. But i might just go ahead and give it a try!
    By the way, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my latest Blog post! It's for relatively new bloggers, I had gotten nominated myself and had to choose other fellow bloggers!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post indeed, St Moriz is a lovely tan and defo an excellent take on St Tropez . Really enjoying your blog so I am your new follower

    xoxox

    judith
    http://greatlittlefinds.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Judith. Just checked out your blog and followed xxx

      Delete
  4. I've just won this set, so it's really exciting to see a good review! Can't wait to try it =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! I've got St Moritz in my drawer, haven't tried it out yet! x

    ReplyDelete