Much Love for Nicki Minaj

 For a long time I have been absolutely obsessed with Nicki Minaj! Her music, her style and her lip colour. And now thanks to her collab with MAC I can now pull off that perfect pink pout that she rocks every time she steps out the door.



The colour is incredible, a bright creamy pink with a matte finish. I do love matte lipsticks and I was initially worried that it would make my lips dry like so many others have before but this one was the polar opposite, it kept my lips in perfect condition whilst remaining the gorgeous pink hue for hours.



I had the pleasure of seeing the lady herself in concert last November and my love just grew tenfold. She's amazing in pictures and videos but the real deal is just incredible. She put on an amazing show and yes I wore the Viva Glam Nicki when I saw her. TRUE FAN :P

1 comment:

  1. Viva Glam Nicki is one of my favourites. I love how it looks different on everyone x

    ReplyDelete