Flawless Nivea Hydration Primer


I really do love Nivea products, their skin care is not only professional but you don't end up spending a fortune for clear and beautiful skin.

I already had a few Nivea products so when I heard that they were bringing out a primer I couldn't wait to get my hands on it.

Firstly the packaging is lovely, appreciating the light pink.

The texture of the primer is like nothing I've ever felt before... it's super lightweight and on application feels almost water like on my face. It reminds me of a moisturizer by the smell but you can definitely tell that its a primer; smoothing out my complexion and after a few days of use my skin looks brighter.



It is really great under make up, making foundation and concealer application effortless. I have tried a few primers before but they've never been like this one. I skip the moisturizer in the morning now and apply this beauty for some 2 in 1 goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment