Nail Rock Caviar Nails






I've wanted to try caviar nails for aggggeees now, and I finally got round to getting my hands on some when I was making a cheeky purchase on Topshop :)
These Caviar nails look so cute in their packaging, the beads are tiny and I'm a little bit too excited to try this out.


The silver polish that the beads come with is gorgeous in its own right, pure metallic and seriously shiny it's almost tempting not to continue with the beads...


So I apply 2 layers of the layer as directed and dip my nail into the caviar. Pressing down the beads and rubbing off any stragglers. 
After having let the caviar dry on, I decided to put on a top coat just for my own peace of mind, I didn't want to keep finding beads all over my bed.




I love the finishing look of these nails, they look really bling and bejeweled  All the girls in the office loved them too

5 comments: