April Glossybox



I'm always far too excited when my Glossybox arrives! But this time I was even more excited because I'd already read a few reviews on the box and what was inside was worth the anticipation. 

How gorgeous is the packaging this month btw!




So this box was a collaboration between Pearl Lowe and Glossybox.Bringing together the natural beauty of florals with a slight gothic edge.




In my Glossybox I got...

Snap Happy nail polish from Essie (swoon) 
If you haven't seen my recent review on this nail polish then you won't know how much I love my new Essie nail polish. Bright red for a classic finish, this nail polish provides you with a high gloss and shine finish that looks ever so manicured to perfection.
 

So Elixir Purpleby Yves Rocher
Not to my usual taste but this perfume is in no doubt beautiful. Quite a mature scent, I could see myself using this for an evening do. With Balmy, Tuberose, Warm Spice, Vanilla and White Floral notes throughout for a well leveled perfume.

Nip+Fab Mango Smoothie Body Skin Fix Body Butter
Love Nip+Fab. Love body Butters. So this is perfect for me, I got the Mango Smoothie one which smells delicious! Goes on beautifully and absorbs quickly. I've been wanting one of these for ages now and I think the one I will buy will be the Coconut Latte one. Yum.

Sunsense: Daily Face SPF Invisible Tint Finish
I've never really been a fan on tinted moisturisers but this one I can see myself using. Today I used this as my base for my foundation and it's amazing. I might have to invest, Glossybox what have you done to my bank account...I don't think I can live without this now :(

Sleek Blush in Suede 

Lastly is the Sleek Blush, I have been meaning to buy something from Sleekmakeup.com for a while now and I think this little beauty may have convinced me to have a sneaky pay day purchase from there. I got this blush in Suede which was perfect timing really as I had just had a tanning sesh and need a blusher that didn't make my cheeks look like candy. A gorgeous ruby, bronze shade that applies beautifully. Consider my old blush replaced. Sorry. 

If you want to get in on the action, check out the Glossybox website to sign up for a measly £10 a month to get this beauty filled box.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such an amazing box - Every blog I've seen it on just makes me uber jealous! Especially for Sleek & Essie!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month's Glossybox looks amazing, really wish I had signed up now haha! Would love to see how the Sleek blusher looks on you, been meaning to pick one up for a while now :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm going to do a separate post for the blush tbh :) it needs some more spotlighting. it's gorgeous. :) xxx

      Delete