Santa Fe Skin




The journey to finding the perfect foundation has been a long, tiring and very disappointing one. Trying everything from the shelves of Boots and Superdrug with little confidence that what I'd just purchased wouldn't make me look like an extra from The Walking Dead. 

But with the help of a job in the beauty industry where I get an education on what's good, bad, new and old I think my quest is over. 


We've all heard of NARS before and my new favourite foundation is the Sheer Matte Foundation in Santa Fe. Described as a medium toned foundation, the formula goes on lightly and provides me with effortless coverage (also a big help from my RealTechniques face brush needs to be noted)







Suiting my skin whether I'm wearing tan or having a bit of time off the brown stuff, this is a foundation I'd recommend to all of you.

They also do a Sheer Glow Foundation which I will be purchasing for the summer when I want something a little lighter for my complexion. 

You can buy this and much more from NARS at HQHair



Have you tried NARS foundations before? Which foundation do you use?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried any nars skin products! This sounds lovely though-
    Heard so much about the sheer glow too!
    hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still hunting for my 'perfect' base, it's such a task. This sounds really good, I haven't tried any NARS before!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I haven't tried any NARS products before, but that's soon going to change considering Sephora just opened up in my city!

    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog :)

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete