Elliot's 21st Birthday Weekend

Sooo Elliot turned 21 this week!

How exciting! Time to catch my train :)



Couldn't wait to greet Elliot at the station! With presents in hand after a 3 hour journey I arrived and gave Elliot THE biggest birthday hug. 



Once we'd eaten and said hello to his house mates, we headed to his room for some present opening. I think everyone will agree with me here that after weeks of planning gift buying the moment they open their presents is a heavily scrutinized activity. Unfortunately for Elliot that meant his every move and facial expression was being watched by my beady eyes. Apologies for that.  

I also planned ahead and had some Pug Puppy Cupcakes from Carousel Cupcakes ordered to his door. 

How amazing do they look!!!  (and they tasted pretty awesome too)






After being slobs for the entire day, it was time to get ready to go out. Using my trusty Urban Decay Ammo palette with Katy Perry lashes and some super easy curls with my straighteners I was ready to go. Throwback dress on from my 20th birthday (which I still love) with my new Studded Lita boots from Boohoo and maroon suede clutch from Topshop that goes with everything.

Elliot chooses some pretty amazing restaurants and this was no exception. Portofino's hosts an Italian cuisine which means that, for the 14 of us dining, there was a lot of choice. 



With wine to share and good company around there wasn't a dull moment. I even felt my cheeks beginning to hurt from smiling and laughing so much.





For those of you who have read my blog before will know that I am an expert with crispy potato skins. I saw them on the menu and saw nothing else after that. 

Elliot opted for Pate with a fruit coulee to start and Luke had the most garlic filled mushrooms I have ever seen. 



For mains there was a real smorgasbord of variety going on around the table. 




Ben's pizza made me slightly jealous, what is it about pizza and me...






 Photo time :)



Rhona (the cutie) arranged for a cake to be brought to the table for Elliot. Whilst Luke made sure everyone got into the swing of things with bottles of Prosecco around the table.


Have you ever had that feeling that someone is taking a photo of you whilst you're pulling your best moves to The Motto by Drake?


At this point I think it's pretty easy to say that we were all feeling rather jolly and so proceeds the embarrassing dancing and shameless swigging back of the trebles.






All in all it was an amazing weekend. I hope Elliot enjoyed it as much as I did because he deserves it. 

Happy Birthday Gorgeous


6 comments:

  1. Those pug cupcakes are adorable haha! Looks like you had a lovely weekend :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a great night, look at that food! Those cakes are bloody amazing!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food was amazing. I can't recommend Carousel Cupcakes enough, they were so efficient :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Aw it looks like he had such an amazing birthday! It's so sweet <3 the cakes are absolutely amazing. I'm definitely going to check out their website right this second xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah he did :) Aren't they!! You'll have to let me know if you get any

      xx

      Delete