Skinny Love



I have a new nail polish crush to share with you!

Skinny Love by Red Carpet Queen is the latest addition to my nail polish box, however it hasn't spent much time in there as it has been taunting me with it's gorgeousness. 

Firstly let's just take a minute to look at the bottle. I've never seen anything like this, a Bullet bottle that's sleek and edgy it definitely stands out against all the other nail polishes I have in my collection.

A beige/nude shade with a 5-free formula that means that this nail polish doesn't damage your nails one tiny bit. Fabulous. 
I love this colour, it leaves you with a glossy, opaque finish that I just can't get enough of. 






Red Carpet Queen offers a wide variety of colours so I suggest you head over to Beauty Expert and grab yourself a few ready for the summer. 


7 comments:

  1. Ah that bottle looks way too awesome! I might have to pick me up a few shades :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really cool aren't they. Some nice colours to work with as well. xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh I've never seen a nail polish bottle like that before :) very interesting! Such a pretty shade too! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that bottle, such a pretty shade too!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! how amazing is the bottle. The colour is gorgeous. apologies for the horrendous short nails :( xxx

      Delete
  4. hello lovely, i've nominated you for the versatile blogger award http://ayelined.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete