Crumpets with Butter London




So today I got to try quite possibly the most beautiful nude shade of nail polish I've seen in a long time.

Crumpet by Butter London is the middle tone from the new Nudes range, with Shandy being a lighter beige and Tea & Toast being the darkest tone in the trio. 






Crumpets went on so well, with 2 coats it was smooth, opaque and beautifully glossy. I decided that this colour was so gorgeous I had to wear some falsies for it, my stubby nails wouldn't do this colour justice at all.

Another great thing about Butter London nail polishes is that they contain a 3 Free formula, meaning they contain no chemicals that damage your nails. 




Have you ever tried Butter London before?

12 comments:

  1. that is such a gorgeous colour! I've never tried butter polishes before.


    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try them. They're gorgeous. Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, I'm glad you like it :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried a Butter London nail varnish but this colour is SO beautiful!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, it's amazing isn't it. <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I have quite a few Butter London colors, but I never use them and I don't know why! This color os gorgeous, and I will definitely be picking it up next time they're on sale!

    xx GirlMeetsGlamourWorld xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you need to get using them. Yeah please do, remember to get the shade to suit you as this is the middle tone. There's a darker and a lighter one to choose from too xx

      Delete
  5. I just really need to have those nailpolishes! I'm so tired of having too much chemicals in every make-up thing... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think brands are catching onto this now though. Hopefully this will be something that happens all the time now xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried their polishes before, but this is such a beautiful polish! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do loads of colours, it's 3 for 2 on them on HQHair.com atm :) hello cheeky purchase xx

      Delete