Friday Favourites #1

So I've decided that I need to make my blog a little less sporadic...I'm a girl and I need routine!!

So every Friday I'm going to collate all of my favourite things that I've found from the world of beauty & fashion and lust after them in just one place - here!

So here is my first go.. hope you like it :)




1. Topshop Bardot Tunic - £20
2. Lookfantastic Essie Go Ginza Nail Polish - £9.95 (3 for 2 atm!)
3. Zatchels Lilac & White Polka Dot Satchel - £101 If anyone can find me a cheaper alternative I'll love you forever
4. River Island Gold Tone Chunky Curb Chain Necklace - £12
5. butter LONDON Lippy Tea With The Queen - £14
6. Keds Champion Oxford Pumps in Lavender - £35

I'm getting in the mood for spring and this week I've fallen head over heels for lilac and lavender shades. It all started with the Zatchel Polka Dot Satchel... then it led onto the dress... then the shoes.

Someone stop me now!

Update - FOUND ONE!!! 

Spot Print Satchel from Topshop for just £34
 


8 comments:

  1. Cant find you a cheaper alternative.
    But that satchel..
    Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it gorgeous. Zatchels have some pretty nice stuff on Allsole atm too. Might have to invest at some point

      xx

      Delete
  2. That Zatchel is amazing! As is the Essie polish!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i have an actual nail crush on Essie. so nice xx

      Delete
  3. Lilac satchel, under £30 :)

    https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/bags/perfect-for-school-faux-leather-vintage15-lilac-satchel/462921

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovey!! Looks amazing!! getting on that x

      Delete
  4. Eeek, love your favourites. :D Topshop have the nicest selection of white dresses recently. Fallen in love with all of them. Also, Asos do chunky chains for like £2 cheaper than the one you linked and plus they've got free delivery and also I found you a cheaper alternative to the satchel *had my eye on these bad boys* BUT even though it looks exactly the same and is only £16.99 they don't have that exact colour of purple that you picked but I'm sure you'll still find something you like. :)

    Vanese
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i hadnt been on topshop for ages and everything looks gorgeous. thanks for the heads up on the necklace! I'll have to get buying. xx

      Delete