Snap Happy



 This month in my Glossybox I was lucky enough to receive a full size bottle of an Essie nail polish! Not only that, but it was in a colour that I had been lusting after for a while now!


The weather is getting warmer (slightly) and I'm moving away from my usual pale nudes and creams and wanting something that reflects my anticipated mood for summer.






So here it is...Snap Happy is a gorgeous siren red nail polish and with just two coats I was left with a super shiny, super glossy rich red set of nails. Essie has never disappointed me before and this one is no exception. I'm in love.

What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. Ooh that colour is gorgeous! Looks amazing on your nails :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant colour - I've still yet to try an Essie polish *slaps hand*

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to slap your hand too. You really need to get on that, Essie are amazing. You won't be disappointed

      xxx

      Delete
  3. that's a fab colour! so nice:) xxx

    www.trustinvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous colour so perfect for the sunshine now! So good that you received that in your glossy box! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly. need to step away from winter shades now. xxx

      Delete
  5. Ooh lushy colour, I got a lilac shade in my glossy box. Your nails look amaze too :)

    prettylittleus

    Kate
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo i am so jealous that you got a lilac one! i featured one in my friday favourites post!!

      Beka xx

      Delete
  6. Laaaaahv this colour! Its gorgeous - perfect for this bit of sunshine we're getting :)

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous. Exactly, hopefully it'll bring more sunshine :) xxx

      Delete