Cosmopolitan by Calvin Klein




I love Cosmopolitans and I also love lipsticks....

So when I saw this pink/red shade on Fragrance Direct for just £1.99, I just couldn't resist.






It has a slight satin finish which I'm not really used to but I loved the finish created with this. Rich in pigment, you know this lipstick is of some quality (hello, it's CK) and the slight shimmer finish is perfect for summer.




If you haven't heard of Fragrance Direct before then let me tell you, it's the holy grail for make up. I only discovered it a few weeks ago and I'm so impressed. Designer and branded cosmetics for a smidgen of the price you would pay elsewhere. And their delivery is pretty swift too so I got to enjoy my beauty buys even faster. 

You'll have to let me know if you try them out.

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely on you!
    I loved my ck lipstick too- but your colour choice looks a lot better than my one! Whoops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try out Fragrance Direct for myself, despite the fact I've bought loads recently! This colour is perfect for Spring and Summer!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete