Tea With The Queen

Oooo I've done it again!

I've fallen in love with yet another Butter London beauty product!!



Tea With The Queen is a nude lip gloss that looks great for both daytime and evening wear. 
From the new Starkers collection, this is the mid tone lip gloss from the range and works really well to highlight the beauty of mid hue (or self tanned) skin tones. Available from HQhair

I really love this lipgloss, well at least I love the concept of it. I never usually wear lipglosses *hair stuck to lips* and I really want be converted to this one. It looks gorgeous on, like really gorgeous. Just I need to keep reapplying it :(

Please tell me I'm not the only person who struggles with lipglosses??

8 comments:

  1. No you are not! I always get my hair stuck to my lipgloss, which means I never really wear any. Every now and then I put on some red lipstick.. but that's all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I knew I wouldn't be the only one. How do these girls do it? I just can't get into it xx

      Delete
  2. you're not the only one!! I prefer lipsticks just for that reason! I hate when my hair gets stuck to it especially when I'm driving with the windows down.. its horrible! But this color looks great on you! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad i'm not alone. It is gorgeous. Might just have to wear it when its not windy x

      Delete
  3. I really have a big love/hate relationship with lip gloss just due to the fact like you said your hair getting stuck on it and having to reapply but I think I'm slowly falling back in love with lip gloss. It looks so good on you. :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm the same. I feel I should like them more. I will prevail xx

      Delete
  4. This looks stunning! Lovely review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! I love me a good nude gloss! I love the cafe a latte from Mary Kay! It's almost like this one!

    ReplyDelete