Getting Floral with Primark

I took a little visit to one of my favourite places the other day and I found the cutest accessory for those sunny days that I hope will turn up soon. 

How adorable are these daisy print sunnies! Just £2 too and bang on trend for spring 2014!


Floral sunglasses from Primark on Beka's Beauty. Manchester Fashion Blogger.

Manchester beauty blogger. Primark daisy sunglasses on Beka's Beauty.
Primark spring 2014 floral sunglasses from Beka's Beauty. Fashion and beauty blog from Manchester

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I love these!! Primark are great for pretty sunglasses :)
    Let's hope we get some sunshine sooooon :D

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pair of sunglasses. Unfortunately Primark is always crowded and stuff is always thrown on the floor, so I dont tend to go in there often. Must try again and see if I can pic up any bargains.

    Zoe xo

    ReplyDelete