Make Them Shine - Ciate Glitter

Ciate nail manicure from Beka's Beauty. Beauty blogger from Manchester, Cheshire and the North West UK. Fashion blog and Lifestyle blog.


I saw this look on a fashion edit in a magazine last year and ever since I haven't got it out of my mind. 

It's quite a simple look really but I think it's just beautiful. 



I took my favourite base coat from Nailtiques and applied a layer. 


Glitter nail manicure with nailtiques and ciate nail polishes. Beka's Beauty, beauty blogger, fashion blogger and lifestyle blogger from the North West UK



Then it was time for some serious glitter. I took Party Shoes from Ciate and applied 2 layers of this onto my nails. Then sealed with my Speed Top Coat.


Glitter nail polish from Ciate in my new manicure on Beka's Beauty. Beauty blog from Manchester talking about Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion.

Party shoes from Ciate as part of an all glitter manicure on Beka's Beauty. Beauty blogger, Lifestyle blogger and Fashion blogger from Manchester and Cheshire, North West UK

Beauty Blog, Beka's Beauty. Manchester, Cheshire

Fashion blogger and blog. Manchester, cheshire and North West


Simple, but stunning in my view.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous glitter! It even looks lovely on it's own!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this glitter and its very pretty.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blogs.
    Great Information.
    Spa Course
    #NailCourseAcademy #NailCourseInstitution #NailCourseSchool #NailCourseinDelhi #BestnailCourseAcademy #nailextension #NailPolish #NailInstitution #BestnailCourseInDelhi #VLCCInstitute

    ReplyDelete