Saffron Nails - Bargain Buy



Since I've managed to stop biting my nails and grow them, nail polishes are back on the menu for me and I've scouted out an amazing little purchase whilst on a girly shopping trip in Warrington. 

There were so many colours to choose from but I went for this gorgeous iridescent burgundy shade that's really up my street at the moment. At just over £1 I was chuffed with this little purchase. 




After two coats I got a glossy, streak free finish that hasn't chipped now for 4 days. Pretty Impressed. I don't think this will be my last purchase from Saffron anytime soon.


Saffron nail polish review on beauty blog, Beka's Beauty. Manchester Fashion Blog

Saffron nail polish on Beka's Beauty. Nail polish review from a manchester beauty blog and blogger

2 comments: