Lime Crime Velvetine Dupe - MUA



So this post involves 2 of my favourite beauty brands, Lime Crime & MUA. I haven't, as of yet, used any products from Lime Crime, I've merely admired greatly from afar.


So when I saw the Velvet Lips from MUA, I couldn't help but notice that it was a great dupe for the Velvetines that Lime Crime have on their site. 


Velvetine dupe from MUA. Lime Crime copy cat from MUA over on Beka's Beauty. Beauty blog from Manchester UK

MUA Luxe Matte Lipgloss on Beka's Beauty. British beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from manchester and Cheshire UK

MUA Luxe Lipgloss over on Beka's Beauty. Matte lipgloss review, lime crime dupe. Beauty blog Manchester


They look like a normal lip gloss, but once on, dry into a matte finish that I've only ever seen achieved with a lipstick! So, I'm kinda impressed. 


MUA Luxe Matte Lipgloss Swatch & Review on Beka's Beauty. Manchester beauty blog and fashion blogger




What do you think? Have you tried Lime Crime before?

4 comments:

  1. I have a Velvetine and this looks like such an amazing dupe! I need to pick one up!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you get your Velvetine from? Was it a UK site? xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I find mine to be quite drying... but so is the Velvetine... Definitely need a good lipbalm! :)

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so drying and incredibly difficult to get off, but I still kinda love it! Slave to beauty! xx

      Delete