Friday Favourites #25

After moving out, getting myself on the road and starting a new job, it is so nice to get back in the swing of things with Beka's Beauty. Friday Favourites is probably one of my favourite features, mainly because it's so simple to do and it allows me to put my beauty and fashion dreams out there without having to getting my purse out. 

This week's Friday Favourites features a print that I think will be EVERYWHERE in the next few months. I remember daisy prints like this being around when I was growing up in the 90's and I'm kind of loving the comeback. I love the idea of this dress being worn for a girly lunch or casual date, and those shoes! Swoon! I am really looking forward to summer and getting my legs out with a pair of tan boots or heels. 


Friday Favourites from beka's beauty. Daisy prints and tan shades from ASOS, Missguided and Topshop. Beauty and fashion blogger from Manchester




1. ASOS Swing Dress in Daisy Print 
2. Dune Darreline Small Cross Body Bag
3. ASOS Multipack Hinge Bangle Bracelet 
4. Missguided Chitra Faux Leather Strappy Platform Heels In Tan
5. TOPSHOP Lip Bullet in Crave
6. ASOS Gold Plated Shield Locket Necklace


I haven't really had any adventures of late, as you can see from my blog. So where have you been or want to go that's maybe worth a visit? Let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. That dress is sooo adorable! I love it, following!

    barbieandpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete