MUA Make Up Brush Binge

mua make up brushes from Beka's Beauty. Beauty blog and fashion blogger from Manchester


This is probably a beauty blogging sin, but I don't actually have that many make up brushes.

So when I browsed the pages of MUA the other week, I thought I'd start to get myself on track with a few budget brushes to see where they would take me. 

I opted for 3 eyeshadow brushes and a concealer brush. 


Manchester beauty blogger. MUA Make Up Brush review x



Eyeshadow and concealer brush review from MUA over on Beka's Beauty. Beauty blog from Manchester UK




I've got to say, that these brushes instantly look luxurious. Black, sleek packaging with minimal writing just looks really smart in my opinion. The quality of the brushes are great too, they blend colour perfectly and the concealer brush doesn't smudge my foundation once on. 

And at just under £2 each, I think these are an amazing start to what could be a make up brush hoard.

What are your favourite make up brushes and why? What should I invest in next?

1 comment:

  1. I'm awful too, I stick to the same brushes forever. Got some real techniques brushes for Christmas though, they're amazing! Great post x

    The Beauty Drawer | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete