MUA Lipsticks

MUA Lipsticks review from Beka's Beauty. manchester beauty blogger


I have been slightly obsessed with MUA recently and it's not hard to see why.

They have an amazing range of quality make up without the huge price tag. So I had a little spree before Christmas and I've only just got settled enough to get them out, pictured and now blogged about, starting with this gorgeous lipstick duo.

I love berry lipsticks and I've wanted a nude lipstick for a while, so I thought I'd take the risk (at just £1.99 each) and I loved the results. 

Lipstick review from MUA over on Beka's Beauty. Nude and berry lipsticks from MUA. Beauty blogger from Manchester UK.




Here is Totally Nude on. It has a really creamy texture but takes a few layers to get great coverage.



And here is Wild Berry, with a more shiny finish.



Have you bought anything from MUA before?


5 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try these for so long but I can't find them anywhere! xx

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nude looks gorgeous on you! Have you tried any nail polishes?x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the price you really can't go wrong with these. The nude is stunning!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first started blogging I bought quite a bit from MUA but I haven't had anything for a while, these lipsticks look lovely though, the price is unreal aswell!
    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of these mattes in red... I haven't opened it yet... Great review :) You look really pretty too!

    Danniella x | www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete