Renunail - My Nail Transformation

Renunail nail transformation on Beka's Beauty. Beauty blogger and Fashion blog from Manchester, North West UK


Over the last few weeks I have gone on a journey to longer, prettier nails. 

Fed up of wearing falsies and making jokes about how (not) gorgeous my chewed up stubs looked, I wanted to finally take on this bad habit and nip it in the bud.

This is where Renunail comes in. 

The Dr Lewinn's Renunail Original Nail Strengthener eliminates peeling, flaking and chipping whilst working on nail strength, growth and health. You start the process with 2 layers of Renunail on your first day, followed by 5-6 days of 1 layer. Once the week is up, you remove with nail varnish remover and start the process again over the next 4 weeks. You should leave your nails for a 2 week break in between months.


How did my Renunail treatment go? Pretty amazingly! Beka's beauty, beauty and fashion blogger from Manchester and Cheshire.

Beauty blog from Manchester. Fashion blogger from Cheshire. Beka's Beauty


So here is my before and after... Pretty impressive I think


Before and after from Renunail on Beka's Beauty. Beauty and fashion blogger from Manchester and Cheshire

Manchester beauty blogger and blog


As well as Renunail just generally being amazing for your nails, for me as a nail biter, the ritual of adding a layer every day and seeing them grow so fast really helped with stopping chewing on them. 

I would showcase my nails to everyone I could and soon started painting them. Now I can't get enough of my new, healthy and long nails. Everyone has noticed how nice they look now and I feel so much more like a girl now. 

I can't recommend Renunail enough. If you're a nail biter like me or your nails are suffering in the cold weather, then give Renunail a go. 


I got my nail-saving bottle from Lookfantastic

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! that's a massive difference I think I might have to try this myself :) x

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds incredible! I was awful for biting my nails until last year, but even though they're longer they're just so brittle now, definitely going to get some of this and give it a go! Fab post!
    Sophs xx
    thesophodiaries.com

    ReplyDelete