Silver Band Nails with Ciate



I am obsessed with doing my nails atm. 

One. I love picking a new colour, sitting myself down and having a half hour quiet session doing my nails. It's like meditating.

Two, it helps with my nail biting. I haven't chewed on my precious ten in over a month now and painting my nails not only reminds me of how pretty they are long, but when I get a bit fiddly and stressed out, I can pick the nail polish off rather than biting my nails. Problem solved.

So my latest manicure uses a brighter shade than my recent colours of late. A baby pink from Ciate with a silver french tip on my feature nail.







I always, always, always put a base coat on when I put a new nail polish on. I'm currently using the Nailtiques Protein Formula 1, created for flexible and brittle nails. It has left my nails so strong after just a few uses and my once bendy nails are now as hard as, well, *nails*. 


Silver band manicure from Beka's Beauty. Manchester, Liverpool and Cheshire. North west beauty and fashion blogger


I had to do 4 layers of this Ciate nail polish to get an opaque finish. I'm putting this down to the fact that it's a light shade but Ciate polishes dry fast and don't smudge easily so this is a non-issue really. 

Silver glitter from Locket then goes onto my ring finger and is sealed in with the Ciate Speed Coat. 


british beauty blogger from manchester. Manicure time on Beka's Beauty

Glitter and pink manicure from beka's beauty. beauty and fashion blogger from manchester


I wonder what my next meditation session will hold. Feeling creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment