Alibi - My Healthy Addiction


Alibi health drink review from Beka's Beauty. Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from Manchester & Cheshire.


After a recent influx of reading fitness blogs and following a lot of fitspiration accounts on Instagram, I've made a conscious effort to eat and drink healthier.

I've conquered the food side of things, swapping out rubbish like pizza and white bread (which I love) and opting for something a little healthier like baked sweet potatoes, butternut squash and snacking on grapes. 

What do I drink though? I know water is 100% the number one to go by and I'm loving adding slices of lemon and lime into my drinks during the day, but what do I do when I'm craving a little fizz in my routine? Diet coke? No chance, although it has low calories blah blah blah, it's not good for you and can leave you feeling hungrier than you would normally. 

So I've started drinking something that provides me with that bit of sparkle with added health benefits. 

Alibi Health Drinks contain 100% of your recommended daily allowance of essential vitamins including Vitamin C, D and B12. Alibi health drinks also include 'Fruit Up' which is an all natural fruit extract with a low glycemic index.

Alibi contains no stimulants like caffeine and contains no refined sugar - bonus!

I got to try the Citrus and Pomegranate flavours and they are delicious!

You can get your own dosage of natural goodness from in Waitrose, Holland & Barratt and Whistlestop stores. Ocado and Amazon also stock Alibi online

British blogger from Manchester & Cheshire, Beka's Beauty reviews everything from fashion and beauty to food and fitness products. Loving blogging about beauty, lifestyle and fashion across Manchester and Cheshire.


Introducing Alibi, a light sparkling fruit juice drink in a can. Packed with a whopping 19 essential vitamins, minerals and natural herbal extracts. 

I've tried the Citrus and Pomegranate flavours and I'm hooked. I like to pour these into a glass and add ice, 'cos I'm fancy! They just give you that naughty feeling you get with a fizzy drink without it being naughty. 

Beka's Beauty, Cheshire & Manchester beauty blogger who also writes about fashion and lifestyle on her blog. Alibi health drink review, fitspiration drinks to keep you going whilst trying to get back into shape.

Alibi Health drinks in pomegranate and citrus flavours. Alibi health drink review on Beka's Beauty. British blogger writing about beauty, fashion and lifestyle across Manchester and Cheshire.

Fitspo and health from Beka's Beauty. Lifestyle blogger from Manchester and Cheshire, discovering the little things in life that get you up and going throughout the day. British Beauty Blogger writing about beauty, fashion and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment