Friday Favourites #28

I've been dreaming of holidays this week. I feel like I need the longest holiday ever, phone turned off the entire time with nothing but a watermelon cocktail in my hand. Anybody else feeling this way?

So to coincide with all of this day dreaming procrastination, here is a Friday Favourites with a little summer injected in there. This is getting me excited for sandy toes, beachy hair and hopefully an ice cream to cool down with.

make up and fashion blogger from manchester. Friday Favourites from Beka's Beauty brings together the best make up, fashion and beauty from the week in one place.


1. Motel Sandrift Strappy Bandeau Bikini Top & Bottoms
2. Topshop Flower Bindi Set
3. River Island Pink Colour Block Round Retro Sunglasses
4. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera in White
5. ASOS Stone Bunting Anklet
6. Paul & Joe Lip Treatment
7. Too Faced Sweetheart Beads - Radiant Glow Face Powder

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. I've wanted one of these for a while now, might invest for the summer.

      xx

      Delete
  2. aw I want that polaroid!

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Might have to save some pennies for it though xx

      Delete
  3. Love the bandeau bikini and river island sunglasses. Thet'll look fantastic together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've had my eye on this bikini for a while now. So gorgeous xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely loving this post! I cannot wait for summer too!

    Your blog is so lovely :)

    Love, B x

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks B, Summer can't get here fast enough!

      xx

      Delete
  5. love that bikini the print is amazing! x

    http://simplybeautythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete