Friday Favourites #27

I'm really loving Spring colour at the moment, especially pink. So when I saw this dusty pink gingham dress from Missguided, I knew I had a new Friday Favourites to start. It's summery, girly and would look so good with those chunky white heels from River Island!



Friday Favourites featuring ASOS, Missguided, River Island and Percy & Reed. Fashion blogger from manchester and cheshire, north west UK



1. Missguided Annie Gingham Skater Dress
2. River Island White Cleated Sole Platform Sandals
3. Ciate Tweed Collection Nail Polish in Sloaney, Sweetie
4. Percy & Reed Totally Intensive Treatment Oil
5. ASOS Lariat Bead Multi Row Necklace


3 comments:

  1. I have the ciate colour, it's lovely! I would love to try the hair oil though xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, I want to try the hair oil too, Percy & Reed are probably my favourite hair brand xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so pretty! I am currently lusting for JC Scully but any dupe will do x

    elín from elin likes

    ReplyDelete