Alien Extraordinaire




I've loved Thierry Muglar's Alien perfume for ages now and rather than refilling my little 15ml bottle again. I treated myself to the latest addition to the Muglar fragrance family, Alien Extraordinaire. 

Based on the same ingredients used within the original Alien, this new fragrance takes on a lighter finish. Perfect for Spring. It still gives you that gorgeous, statement smell of Alien, but sits on your skin with a little more sprinkle than before. I really love it and I'm so glad I got it. 



Not only that, if you head over to House of Fraser, you can get yourself a free mini sample that you can't get anywhere else. A little Alien for your handbag!



2 comments:

  1. I got an email about this, and being that I want Alien so much, I nearly splurged but think I will hold out just a bit longer. :) The bottle is so pretty though....

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, nice pics,

    Just started following you on Bloglovin. Would appreciate if you have a look at mine, you might like it!

    http://www.officialnotetoself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete