Friday Favourites #29

I don't know if you've seen it yet, but there's a new collection on Bank that I cannot get enough of! The Pink Soda collection is perfect for summer and this dress I've featured today in this week's Friday Favourites ticks all my boxes for summer, especially now that I have some lovely highlights in my hair. 
 I'd do check out the collection if I were you, it's very girly and versatile, just gorgeous really. 



1. Pink Soda Embroidered Skater Dress
2. ASOS Halfpenny Heeled Shoes
3. Rimmel london Lasting Finish Mono Blush in Pink Rose
4. Benefit Gimme Brow Gel in Light/Medium
5. Missguided Xamisa Faux Leather Satchel Style Handbag in White
6. Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint in Treasure Chest

3 comments:

  1. Great picks, I love the Barry M nail paint :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love the dress and shoes! x

    lefthandwhimsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and bag, they would go so great together!

    www.recavi.com

    ReplyDelete