FAUX

 I've been a little naughty lately and splurged on a few MAC lipsticks

I blame my friends, who are all self confessed MAC junkies!

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick Review. FAUX lipstick review over on Beka's Beauty. Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from Manchester and Cheshire UK.

MAC Faux Lipstick review on Beka's Beauty. MAC Cosmetics lipstick review from British Beauty blogger Beka's Beauty. Manchester & Cheshire beauty blogger.


 
FAUX lipstick review from MAC over on Beka's Beauty. Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle blogger from Manchester & Cheshire. Gorgeous FAUX lipstick review from MAC.



FAUX SWATCH. MAC FAUX lipstick review on Beka's Beauty. Cheshire & Manchester beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger.


Faux is one of my latest additions to my lipstick collection and I LOVE it! It's matte, it's creamy and it's pretty! Not only that, it is so wearable during the day; I've even had a few wears during work which I never wear lipstick for. 

Beauty Blogger from Manchester reviews FAUX MAC lipstick. Beka's Beauty from manchester and cheshire writes about all that she lvoes including beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts.

What does FAUX from MAC look like on? Check out Beka's Beauty to see just how good this lipstick is and why it should be in your beauty blogging collection. Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from Manchester & Cheshire UK



18 comments:

  1. The colour looks lovely on you
    MAC lipsticks are such a guilt pleasure, really breaks the bank lol

    http://www.shaunicalyn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaunica, I really love this colour. Tell me about it, doesn't take a lot of restraint when the bank account is at 0 :(

      xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you! Not sure why but I always thought Faux was darker than this but you may have just persuaded me to go get it :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, all of the friends had it so luckily I had a good idea of what it looked like. Glad to have introduced you to it

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow, that looks amazing! And it really suits you :)

    Sian | Sian Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sian, I think Faux is one of those shades that suits everybody x

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely everyday shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe I've never seen this shade before - it's going straight on my list of things to buy. Thanks for introducing me to it! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need to check this out when I'm next in mac. Such a pretty every day shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely shade, reminds me of Velvet Teddy I bought, I did a review of it on my blog x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab! Looks lovely on you! My fave is 'pink plaid' but will have to look at this one next time I'm in MAC!! xo

    LikeLiterallyObsessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. shoot, now I want this color too lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty :) It suits you I'm sure ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love MAC lippies they have some gorgeous shades and this one looks like a lovely colour!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous colour, it looks perfect for day-to-day wear x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been looking for a lipstick EXACTLY this shade!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete