e.l.f Golden Glitz Glitter Gloss

What a mouthful that title is?!

This gloss has surprised me for a number of reasons. Firstly because it was free, coming in the form of a freebie with my order from e.l.f and secondly because I usually stay away from glosses, but I actually quite like it. 

It's not something you can wear everyday, unless you're channelling Lady Gaga. But it honestly is stunning. Even before you take the wand out of the tube, just look at how stunning Golden Glitz is? It's so inviting isn't it. 





Once taken out, you're presented with a super glam and glitter packed gloss that I love to wear on it's own as well as over a colour. 





Here it is solo...




And partnered up with Heroine




What do you think? I know it isn't to everyones taste, but I wasn't a lipgloss lover, and It's converted me. 

6 comments:

  1. Love it with a purple lip x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor, I think anything looks good with Heroine tbh xx

      Delete
  2. I bet it looks gorgeous over a red :)
    Bea x
    As Seen By Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will too. I will have to try that :) xx

      Delete
  3. I think it'll look gorgeous at christmas with a red lippy! but it looks like it could be a little gritty?

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty & Lifestlye Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is screaming to be used at Christmas. It wasn't too gritty tbh, I can see what you mean, but it was fine on. The glitter is quite fine xx

      Delete