Melissa Odabash Jewellery



It was birthday on the 16th May, so for the occasion my two best friends took me out for dinner and out popped a neatly wrapped present bag containing something beautiful. 






I've never heard of Melissa Obadash before but these girls got it so right! The colour of this Crystal Lotus Charm Bracelet caught my eye first, I love Rose Gold! It's such a summer colour, and goes with everything. 

Then I noticed the charm, it's stunning. With crystals encrusted within the lotus, it just sparkles so beautifully! And who can honestly say they don't like a bit of sparkle in their life?


I've took some time browsing through the Odabash collections and everything is gorgeous. The summer wear collection is definitely on my wish list now.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! This is beautiful, what a lovely gift <3

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete