e.l.f Kabuki Brush Review

Kabuki Make Up Brush review from Eyes Lips Face. Bekas Beauty - British UK Beauty Blogger


I think every girl should have a kabuki brush in her make up bag.

Every since I got my first one from Topshop, I use it for so much. From simple powdering to applying bronzer, it picks up just the right amount onto the bristles and applies it all onto your face evenly. And because of it's size and shape, it's also great for buffing out any cakey looking make up on your face. 

I love my Kabuki brushes and my latest one (now that the Topshop one is getting a bit old) is from e.l.f cosmetics.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely I love using elf brushes! :) my favourite brush by them is my blending brush!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty & Lifestlye Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently using this kabuki brush as well and love it! Good quality for cheap! x

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really should get one of these! I don't use powder too too much though, but I feel like it'd be nice to have. I have an obsession with powder brushes and if I have it my way, I'll have 4 in total! Oopsie! But yes, I've heard such good things about this brush, definitely gotta look into it!
    www.madisonblanding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gone so long without a kabuki brush, I really need to get one!

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete