e.l.f Tea Rose Matte Lipstick Pencil Review




My lipstick collection is forever growing and this is another addition I am loving at the moment. The Matte Lip Pencils from e.l.f are quickly becoming my favourite lip colours at the moment, with Tea Rose leading the way. 






It's a subtle, pale pink with nude tones, making it a gorgeous day time wear as well as the ideal shade for those nights you want your eyes to work. Another thing that I think you will love about this lip colour is that because the lipstick is in pencil form, it is so easy to follow the shape of your lips. 




They are so cheap too, I love an item that doesn't break the bank and this ticks all the boxes. 

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a really pretty look. Very classy. Thanks for sharing this great review because I have never heard of these before.
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee, happy to introduce you to products that I know you will love :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I bought this a couple of months ago, and I am absolutely in love with it! I love the colour and I find they are really long lasting and do not dry my lips out at all even though they're matte. They are incredible for the price and wish to purchase more colours in the future. Completely agree with your review and loved it:-)!

    Charlotte xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous on you! Might grab this one the next time I hit the shops!

    Multitasking Damsel Blog

    ReplyDelete