Eyeko & Glamour







Everyone has been talking about Glamour this month... and it's all because of Eyeko.

One of THE best eye liners on the market could be found attached to the magazine for the price of the magazine. So it's pretty silly of you to pass up. 

This Eyeko Black Eyeliner is sleek to look at and provides you with the best precision and control I've ever had with an eyeliner... like, ever! 







So throughout June, get yourself down to the shops and spend a mere £2 for an eyeliner that costs nearly 7 times as much. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks great on you! Although those pens doesn't work for me.

    http://www.fuckhighclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Glamour this month just for the eyeliner, but mine was dried out when I tested it :(
    Yours looks awesome though!

    http://thenewmajestic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a few people tell me that. One girl even said she bought two of these, one dried out and the other was fine. Not sure why they are like that, maybe I was just lucky xx

      Delete