Toni & Guy To The Rescue

When I visited the hairdresser at the start of March, there was a stern discussion about the maintenance and current condition of my hair. I'll be the first to admit that it's not great, and my routine is a reflection of that. I don't really protect my hair from heat whilst styling, which is a big no no. 

So I was told to go and get myself a heat defense spray to use daily, ensuring that I don't get anymore snappy ends. 






I've always had a soft spot for Toni & Guy, having used their products in my teens, so I parted with some cash and got myself their Heat Defense Spray. With a spray that doesn't over coat the hair or leave it damp before you style, which is another big no no with these sprays. Yeah you're using the spray, but allowing the spray to get your hair wet will merely make styling worse for your hair.

I spray in before I blow dry my hair, protecting it from the heat exposure from my hair dryer as well as just before I use my straighteners.

So I visited by hair dresser again at the start of May and she mentioned how good my hair was looking. I have to put this down to the Toni & Guy spray as it's the only thing I've changed from my routine. It was longer, thicker and above all, healthier. So I'd definitely recommend this spray to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment